My original post on New Year’s Day has “percolated” into the following – my 2.105 personal Brand and Intentions. Thank you to Scott Collins – friend and life coach, who taught me some new tools for living before he left us. Your spirit lives on. I think of you whenever I see the “eternal flame” candle at Broadway, and for that I’m grateful. I still use a “Scott Collins Plan” template regularly to coach the best out of life…
Todd Fuqua, Community Connector & Reflector
Living into visible, intentional, compassionate community thru conversations, faith, meals & action
The building out of my “personal brand”
- Baking – which is really about sharing generously with others; showing hospitality; eating meals together and building community
- Tech Geek (digital photos, websites, social media, remixing) – which is really about creating or using tools to enhance but not dominate life and having fun
- Travel – which is really about seeing more of our world and nature; connecting with people; and having fun… whenever possible with my soul mate, friends or family and on a motorcycle
- Photography – which is really about telling stories; connecting with others through empathy and creativity; and building community
- Blogging – which is really about telling stories; connecting with others through empathy and creativity; and building community
- Being with Loved Ones (my soul mate, family, friends & pets) – which is really about finding shelter and being home; naming, connecting & sharing one another’s gifts on a level playing field; and unconditional love
My perceived gifts that support my “personal brand”
Empathy. Creativity. Compassion. Integrity. Authenticity. Joy. Love.
The organizational realization of my “personal brand”
Sharing hope through creative photography & videography
Second Chance ConneXions
Connecting experienced professionals with needs in the community
Candlestick House & Engagement Center
Individuals helping individuals lead fulfilling lives in community
inspiring each other to greater understanding, peace and health
2.015 intentions for taking action
“Be Mindful, Authentic & in Community”
(knowing my Higher Power will bless my actions with Her desired outcomes)
- Intentional community
- Time banking
- Compassionate communication
- Social Justice & Inclusion personal passion for re-entry, recovery, mental health, homelessness, poverty, LGBTQ, HIV/AIDS
Plan to be spontaneous. Live in the present.
Choose the healthier option.
Listen. Observe. Ask questions.
Be comfortable with “good enough” and “I don’t know.”
Admit when wrong. Forgive first. Love always.