My fiancé and I just spent a week at a nudist colony. Having grown up in a Puritanistic society, I’ve grown up with that society’s rules, stigma and shame about the naked body.
B has opened my eyes to many mindful practices, including the freedom, body awareness and self-love associated with naturist practices. This was a first for both of us – spending a week at a gated community & resort for fellow nudists.
My reflections from our week include:
- Pan is the new bi
- The only thing you really need to pack is sunscreen – truly!
- Fake boobs look weird, just saying (granted, I’m not a boob man…)
- Not all nudists are naturists
- Naked transsexuals are beautiful too
- Spinning poi naked can be a little more dangerous
- Nudism isn’t about sex – but keeping it real, the two sometimes co-exist (just saying)
- Men generally do know how to give better head, from the observations I was able to make
- Being a nudist or naturist doesn’t always translate into open minded or gay-friendly
- The human body is beautiful, in all of its shapes and sizes; and the eyes are still windows to the soul
And my favorite “live life better” quote, from Dragonfly and Eric, is “Don’t yuk on someone else’s yum.” @pureorgasmlove
Words to live by…